Hi,

maybe this question was already answered, but I couldn't find.
1. If I used plotting, calculating etc. of ~~~EQUITY, I always used the CLOSE
(like PortEquity = Foreign("~~~EQUITY", "C" );). But which information/data is
saved in Open, High, Low? I couldn't find out what this values are for.

2. The drawdown as I understood is calculated from one Equity Close Price to
the other. But what is happening in EOD data during the day. The low could be
lower than the close. So the drawdown could be even higher during the day. Is
there a possibility to get this information and also on a portfolio basis?

Is there in Amibroker something like the Tradestation "Detailed Equity Curve":
While equity curve line and equity curve area graphs are on a trade by trade
basis the detailed equity graphs is on a bar-by-bar basis.

Thanks and regards, dubi.