On 4 Aug 1999, Jamie van den Berge wrote:

>Install vapor toolkit.library 12.3 and this bug will vanish. The problem

OK, I'm dense or I wasn't paying attention... but where is it I
download the latest version of this library? I went through
Vapor's download site and couldn't find it.

>> Ummm... Olli.... why did you decrease the number of chars accepted in the
>> FKeys?? you broke most of my old FKeys... or is there any setting or
>
>Weird.. gonna check why.

Just for the record, I'm having the same problem; I don't have
many long FKeys, but a couple of mine were truncated to 132
characters (the linefeed marking the end of line is char 133),
including the "F#" bit at the beginning in the config file.

Good thing I've got a backup of my old config file. ;)

----
[> George Madison <*> [EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> Just say NO to razors! <]
[> It's a BEAR thing -- you wouldn't understand <*> Copyright 1999 <]