Hello Samy

On 14-Mar-00 03:57:29 you wrote:

> Did anyone notice babel.amirx yet? I think that's an addition in 3.4,
> I don't think I had it in 3.3.

> I love it. :) It's just too cool. :)

While we're on the subject, anyone interested in Google.amirx?

Wrote it a few months ago when I was bored, and I've found it quite useful..

�Search� Searching Google for 'amirc+vapor'. Allowing up to 5 hits...
�Search� http://www.vapor.com/ : ...Choose Program AmIRC AmigaNCP AmTalk
AmTelnet CManager Genesis MetalWEB...
�Search� http://www.vapor.com/support/amirc/ :  Page moved! VaporWare's
website has been redesigned. Please enter through<BR> the Main Page, if your
browswer does not support automatic redirection.
�Search� http://bespin.siliconcircus.co.uk/vapor/amirc/ : ...Index of
/vapor/amirc Name Last modified Size Description Parent...
�Search� http://bespin.siliconcircus.co.uk/vapor/amirc/info/ : ...Index of
/vapor/amirc/info Name Last modified Size Description...
�Search� http://bespin.siliconcircus.co.uk/vapor/amirc/submissions/ :
...Index of /vapor/amirc/submissions Name Last modified Size...
...Phoenix1_21.readme 26-Nov-1999 19:57 2k amirc.servers 26-Nov-1999
19:57...
�Search� Search Complete

I might even get around to adding support for multiple search engines, cross
referencing 'n stuff.. but then again I might not ;)

I'll clean it up and post it somewhere..

Regards

Tom
--
Thomas 'Freaky' Hurst - On  ARCNet - http://arcnet.vapor.com/
Team Member of AmiBench            - http://www.amibench.org/
Full time ARexx, PHP3, Linux and Amiga freak, student and bum
-- 
WinErr 042: Virus error - A virus has been activated in a dos-box. The virus,
            however, requires Windows. All tasks will automatically be closed
            and the virus will be activated again.

__________________________________________________________
AmIRC Mailing List - Info & Archive: http://www.vapor.com/
For Listserver Help: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "HELP"
To Unsubscribe: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "UNSUBSCRIBE"

Reply via email to