Hi!

About the error message I get when Unable to lookup host.
It says: "You probably spelled the name wrong?"
This is ofcourse never true as I never enter any host name
manually and I'm getting pretty irritated by seeing this
every time the network decides to play a trick with me (and
AmIRC). I feel it's idiotizing me and I don't like it!

Solution: Make this message to only display when using the
manual /server or /connect commands please, not when auto-
connecting from the server-list or at program start.

--
PS.
I'm looking for a BlizzardPPC with a 060! Do you have one or know

 Business: http://www.onyxsoft.nu/
 Personal: http://www.algonet.se/~deniil/