Hi Alan Crandall, On 12/14/04 you wrote:
> I have been using 2.2 and now want to use 3.5*,I have the key for 3 but 3.5
> does not work at all :( Tried finding the problem using snoopdos but it
> does not even show amirc starting at all.Ideas? Thanks
> ps: Hi Ken Wilde

Hi Alan :-)

Maybe a bad archive?  I can send you a working archive with the latest 3.5.25
beta if you like. The MUI files are not the newest, but that should not make any
difference, I can sent the newer ones also if you want.

Regards, Ken
--
Ken Wilde - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
A4000T/060/128Mb/PicassoIV/P96/FastATA4000/80G HD/OS3.9