This release fixes [many security issues](https://tails.boum.org/security/Nume
rous_security_holes_in_3.0.1/index.en.html) and users should upgrade as soon
## Upgrades and changes
* Update _Tor Browser_ to 7.0.4.
* Update _Linux_ to 4.9.30-2+deb9u3.
## Fixed problems
* Make sure that _Thunderbird_ erases its temporary directory, containing for
example attachments opened in the past.
* Fix translations of the time synchronization and "_Tor is ready_"
For more details, read our [changelog](https://git-
# Known issues
None specific to this release.
See the list of [long-standing
# Get Tails 3.1
* To install, follow our [installation
* To upgrade, automatic upgrades are available from 3.0 to 3.1. Due to the
[#13426](https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/13426) bug, automatic upgrades
from 3.0.1 are disabled. If you cannot do an automatic upgrade or if you fail
to start after an automatic upgrade, please try to do a [manual
* [Download Tails 3.1.](https://tails.boum.org/install/download/index.en.html)
# What's coming up?
Tails 3.2 is [scheduled](https://tails.boum.org/contribute/calendar/) for
Have a look at our [roadmap](https://tails.boum.org/contribute/roadmap) to see
where we are heading to.
We need your help and there are many ways to [contribute to
([donating](https://tails.boum.org/donate/index.en.html#3.1) is only one of
them). Come [talk to us](https://tails.boum.org/about/contact/index.en.html
amnesia-news mailing list
To unsubscribe from this list, send an empty email to