All this talk about the "White Face Johnson," has me thinking more about
restoring the one I acquired about 5 years ago. The first thing it needs is
a good bath!

Like Pete, I have an HA410, plus a 40 channel solid state converted Sharp
rig, but it would be neat to convert the Messenger back to its original
design frequency.

I still, however, think it would be fun to put one on 15 meters since that
band will wake up before 10. As someone indicated, that would take a bit
more work, but probably not as much as putting one on 160.

Mike Duke, K5XU