From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; amradio@mailman.qth.net
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 9:10 AM
Subject: Re: [AMRadio] ARRL changes: League dumps threat to AM

 What the heck is going on with our neighbours south of the 49th
Parallel...?!

You've seemingly got a licensing body populated by little-more than
did-interested, beaurocratic, career-oriented mandarins, headed-up by
politically correct toadies of big money & big bu$ine$$...your largest lobby group seems to be grossly ineffective of late in its ability to grab the ear of the FCC to make it listen, because it's apparently too distracted by its
own agenda & internal empire building...

I am NOT attempting to condemn you good folks, or put you down, or set up
our system here in Canada by comparison as some sort of a ",,,beacon of
enlightenment" --- nothing like that at all! But man-o-man, I do feel for
you guys.

It's like you're all alone in a cruel world that simply continues to change for the worst. Obviously politics & Ham radio do NOT mix...on ANY level. I only hope things might change for you guys soon, because you certainly do
deserve better than what you've been getting for the past several years,
IMHO...

~73~ Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ