Before we get carried away with this topic let's stop right now.  Life
does not come with a guarantee so you can read what you will into any
message.  John, there will be references to things every so often that
you may not like nor approve.

The great number of posts here are fine and, with any topic will deviate
a bit.  You are not required to read every post, but I do and if I have
an issue I will say so.  I suppose the current political situation is
feeding the frenzy, but as long as the posts are not overtly bias or
improper we choose to let them go.  That is the case here.

73

Jim/W5JO
Moderator