From: Brian Zwiener <bzwie...@sbcglobal.net>
To: AMRadio@mailman.qth.net
Sent: Fri, May 14, 2010 6:55 pm
Subject: [AMRadio] DX-60

The crystals arrived today and the DX-60 tunes up nicely
and on frequency. But the modulation is horribly distorted. I put in a
new 12AX7 preamp and checked voltages. All OK. I bypassed the preamp
stage and subbed in a known good amp. Still bad. I'll keep working on
it.

73                                                Brian