From: "Robert Bruninga" <bruni...@usna.edu>
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Sent: Friday, May 1, 2009 7:44:48 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: [amsat-bb] AMSAT bouncing email redirections?

Is anyone else having issues with the AMSAT email re-director?

For the last few months or so, everthing I send that happens to
have a copy to my wb4...@amsat.org address then gets bounced
back at my firewall. Our sysadmin says it is an error at AMSAT
that is not properly carrying through the true originators email
identity or something liket that.

Thus when the copy gets to our system, it bounces because the
originators address does not match that field which should be
carrying the originators address. Or at least that is how it is
explained to me.

I have no clue of course, but if others are experiencing
something like this, maybe we need to look into it.

Thanks
Bob, WB4APR