Hi Bob,

I second your comments. Waiting 2 minutes for a 1 second burst is going
to be a challenge indeed, even with computer controlled receiver tracking.

Jason, I trust you have the transmit sequence correct?? What's the
planned Pout? What's the best link to tech details?

But we can always use a new challenge so the very best of luck to your team.

Regards...Bill - N6GHz