Hello Myles,

I have one LVB tracker interface under Yaesu G5500 rotator, is not installed
outside yet, what I have idea to do this weekend, but i can tell you I have
made 1 week tests inside home and I liked very much the precision and
performance under NOVA for Windows.

Easy, no external DC supply needed, and very simple to program and setting
up. LCD show me azimuth and alevation where antena is and where she goes.

I can take photos and sent you this evening.

Best Regards,
73
Fabiano Moser CR7/PY5RX
ARISS-PORTUGAL (Amateur Radio on the International Space Station)
Representative at Teleconference and Portugal Telebridge Coordinator.
AMRAD/AMSAT-CT
http://www.amrad.pt/ariss.php

"There is no great talent without great will. (Honoré de Balzac)"