Stations located in JA and neighboring nations will be able to hear
the lunar landing 40th anniversary special downlink, voice messages
and robot 36 SSTV picture which are same as transmitting over North
America and Europe.

Please watch AO-51 435.300MHz FM downlink passes over JA. Special
downlink will transmitt 20th evning and 21st mornig in JA. QSL will
issue from AMSAT-NA. QSL info is shown on the web site.
http://www.amsat.org/amsat-new/echo/CTNews.php

JA6PL and some othre stations support this event.

Thank you, Drew and the AO-51 operations group!

Masa  JN1GKZ