Give it a wing ding!!! Just let us know here on the BB on which sat and pass  
you plan to be working and we will be listening for you!!!

> Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 13:37:28 -0600
> From: [email protected]
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: [amsat-bb]  Rare Grids in South Dakota
> 
> I can do some of the grids around me. DN84lc is the grid I live in.
> Right now it would have to be the FM sats. Rig would be my FT-60R and
> Elk antenna.. Also it would have to be during the day while my wife is
> at work.
> 
> How would I notify everyone? I'd hate to go some place and not work
> anyone. Just getting ideas right now.
> 
> 
> Jerry - NR5A - South Dakota
> http://nr5abikeblog.blogspot.com/
> http://nr5abeaconblog.blogspot.com/
> _______________________________________________
> Sent via [email protected]. Opinions expressed are those of the author.
> Not an AMSAT-NA member? Join now to support the amateur satellite program!
> Subscription settings: http://amsat.org/mailman/listinfo/amsat-bb

_________________________________________________________________
NEW mobile Hotmail. Optimized for YOUR phone.  Click here.
http://windowslive.com/Mobile?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_CS_MB_new_hotmail_072009
_______________________________________________
Sent via [email protected]. Opinions expressed are those of the author.
Not an AMSAT-NA member? Join now to support the amateur satellite program!
Subscription settings: http://amsat.org/mailman/listinfo/amsat-bb

Reply via email to