Steve and all,

I will be waiting in line for that grid.  Thanks for the "heads up".

73,
Rick  - WA4NVM


>
> Hey all,
>
> I will be working every possible pass of ao27, so5o, and ao-51 starting 
> noonish friday oct 2 pacific time. We will end mid day on sunday.
>
> This and DM08 may be valuable to some. I will sql each call that needs 
> one.
>
> Have a great weekend
>
> Steve.  KI6OQU
> Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T
> _______________________________________________
> Sent via [email protected]. Opinions expressed are those of the author.
> Not an AMSAT-NA member? Join now to support the amateur satellite program!
> Subscription settings: http://amsat.org/mailman/listinfo/amsat-bb 

_______________________________________________
Sent via [email protected]. Opinions expressed are those of the author.
Not an AMSAT-NA member? Join now to support the amateur satellite program!
Subscription settings: http://amsat.org/mailman/listinfo/amsat-bb

Reply via email to