Hello Pirajá,

AO-7 is fantastic satellite (also also the crew in the sat is
fantastic!...hihi).

I don´t have yet antena for 10m and my dipole to 20m could not hear nothing.

I must find a solution to join AO-7 in MODE A.

Best regards,

73
Fabiano Moser CR7/PY5RX
ARISS-PORTUGAL (Amateur Radio on the International Space Station)
Representative at Teleconference and Portugal Telebridge Coordinator.
AMRAD/AMSAT-CT
http://www.amrad.pt/ariss.php

"There is no great talent without great will. (Honoré de Balzac)"