Thanks to few kind and patient people, things are
Progressing in my world with HAM SAT COMM.

My SAT PC 32 is set to uplink only with the one simplex rig..
And that worked ok .. Until ....

Heres an interesting thing..

I turn the rig on ..
I select my satellite in SAT PC
I click on the "C" to start software control of
The transmit freq ( unless key down, as we have all learned recently,
although you can still MANUALLY adjust the
Tx freq with the main dial when transmitting ) anyways.. It adjust itself
according to the interval settings and works fine.
The RX freq stays put...if I adjust the receive, the transmit changes, I
expect that... Have had CW contacts that way. ( THANKS K9QHO)

NOW FOR THE FUN....

A few seconds AFTER I TURN ON THE CLARIFIER, the RX FREQ starts updating
again with the software AND
It doesn't do it at the interval setup in the software, it just does it
about every 1.5 - 2 seconds.
Its consistant, and repeatable. If I turn the clarifier OFF, it stops.

ANYONE?? SHOW OF HANDS?? LOL

Software quirk? Rig QUIRK? COMBO?

Has anyone seen the programmer lately? LOL

Seriously , if I can use the clarifier without this happening, I think I can
have CW QSO's on
VO-52 really well with the simplex rig..

THANKS ALL IN ADVANCE

Randy - N2CUA