$100 now and $100 later is a nice idea. But to a project manager that
might mean "there is no guarantee that 2nd $100 will be available".
But it is a good start..

Should we expect a note from our AMSAT-NA treasurer with a "call for
donations" and a public website to monitor donations from members by
region and other statistics ? Those metrics will be desirable for
motivation to "pay up" and get recognition in the process. How has it
worked in the past ?

-samudra, N3RDX