Each 3 days AO-51 footprint reach eastern NA and Europe. This "very early"
morning pass here at 0855 UTC put in range of the east of North
America (me...at least): Northern Europe and most of Scandinavia. The next
similar pass will be on Monday December 14 at 0837 UTC. This
pass will cover from a line starting at the South of Spain to the north border
of Italy covering near the whole western European continent
UK as well Scandinavia will also be in range.

Signal on this morning low pass about 7 deg here was Q5 S6 to S7. If there is
any takers i can set my alarm clock to be QRV next Monday
morning but i know it is a working day could be not the best pass to have a lot
of stations but it is not a too bad thing considering the
limitation of a one channel sat.

Best time to have a look over the Atlantic from FN36KA.

"-"

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
Skype VE2DWE
www.qsl.net/ve2dwe