Dear friends,
HO-68 over Europe is a reality, but with some degree of frustation. I heard the 
bird at 10 degrees (loc KM17), I called and I made two QSO's with RZ6MB and 
Nikolay, UR5BFX, with excellent signals. May be these are the first QSOs over 
Europe with the new chinese bird. But when the satellite reached an elevation 
of 30 degrees, I was not able to enter the uplink channel. I heard some calls 
from Nikolay, and a couple of minutes later I heard HB9OAB calling and calling 
through the wlole pass, but I was not able to enter the repeater. I suspect 
that many station were trying to enter, but the only station heard was HB9OAB 
with a strong signal. Do you have any explanation? 
Any way I thank our chinese colleagues for this Chrismas present and I hope to 
enjoy the next passes,
73 de SV1EEK
_______________________________________________
Sent via [email protected]. Opinions expressed are those of the author.
Not an AMSAT-NA member? Join now to support the amateur satellite program!
Subscription settings: http://amsat.org/mailman/listinfo/amsat-bb

Reply via email to