> Only serious business instead of amateur stuff... Again amateur radio
> apparatus is left on the extreme right lane and probably soon in the
> ditch if the ISS amateur radio apparatus is not put back in service soon! I
> asked this question about an hundred times: why they don't put
> the ISS cross band repeater on? It can run unattended and there is no risk
> the batteries get down as those in the camera. It will also send
> the QRP'er away off the other sat as the ISS repeater is very very easy to
> hear and work too.

> Great promoting asset collecting floating dust in space.

Wow, you never know when your threshold will be reached, but this is
mine.   This list never seems to miss an opportunity to complain about
the state of affairs, but always seems to miss opportunities to
actually do anything positive.   I've reached my personal limit of
grouchery.    Complain all you want from your position in the ditch,
I'm hitting the road.

73 Mark K6HX