Hello Jeff,

Try:

1. LOWES electrical section
2. Ebay using a "NEMA 4X enclosure" search
3. www.teksupply.com
4. your local electrical supply house
5. Mouser and DigiKey also have weatherproof enclosures

Stan, W1LE      Cape Cod     FN41sr




Jeff Yanko wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm in a project which needs plastic weatherproof box.  No holes in the box 
> would be ok since I can drill them, run the cables then seal it very well. 
> Looking for 10x10x4, 12x12x4.  I've checked Home Depot and they have 
> nothing.  Does anybody know would might carry such an item?
>
> You can contact me off -bb.
>
>
>
> 73,
>
> Jeff  WB3JFS
>
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Sent via [email protected]. Opinions expressed are those of the author.
> Not an AMSAT-NA member? Join now to support the amateur satellite program!
> Subscription settings: http://amsat.org/mailman/listinfo/amsat-bb
>
>   

_______________________________________________
Sent via [email protected]. Opinions expressed are those of the author.
Not an AMSAT-NA member? Join now to support the amateur satellite program!
Subscription settings: http://amsat.org/mailman/listinfo/amsat-bb

Reply via email to