I find your remarks unwanted and unneeded.

 I HOPE THAT IS A CUP FOR TWO. YOU MIGHT JUST NEED A CUP TOO!

 Angelo N5UXT



> ----- Original Message ----- 
> From: "Gordon JC Pearce" <[email protected]>
> To: <[email protected]>
> Sent: Sunday, February 28, 2010 6:39 PM
> Subject: [amsat-bb] Re: RE March 2010 AO-51 Schedule
>
>
>> On Sun, 2010-02-28 at 13:55 -0600, Angelo Glorioso wrote:
>>>
>>> Drew,
>>>
>>>
>>>  No problem but I feel you are way overreacting to all of this. It was 
>>> just a message about
>>> a schedule.  Nothing more, nothing less. YOU AND AMSAT WANT CREDIT???
>>
>> <snip>
>>
>> Once again (typically about three times a week) I find myself wondering
>> why I even bother with the AMSAT-BB list.
>>
>> How about you sit down and have a nice hot cup of Grow The Hell Up?
>>
>> Gordon MM0YEQ
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> Sent via [email protected]. Opinions expressed are those of the author.
>> Not an AMSAT-NA member? Join now to support the amateur satellite 
>> program!
>> Subscription settings: http://amsat.org/mailman/listinfo/amsat-bb
>>
> 

_______________________________________________
Sent via [email protected]. Opinions expressed are those of the author.
Not an AMSAT-NA member? Join now to support the amateur satellite program!
Subscription settings: http://amsat.org/mailman/listinfo/amsat-bb

Reply via email to