At 01:42 PM 2/28/2010 -0600, "Angelo Glorioso" <[email protected]> wrote:
>Drew,
>
>
>  No problem but I feel you are way overreacting to all of this. It was 
> just a message about
>a schedule.  Nothing more, nothing less. YOU AND AMSAT WANT CREDIT???
>
>
>ATTENTION ALL AMSAT !!!! AMSAT SHOULD HAVE FULL CREDIT FOR THE AO-51 
>SCHEDULE I REPOSTED. PLEASE
>FORGIVE ME FOR OMITTING A LINE IN THE ORIGINAL SCHEDULE! :-(  IF I 
>OFFENDED ANY NEW
>UP AND COMING USER OF THE BIRDS, PLEASE FORGIVE ME. :-(  I WILL NEVER 
>REPOST A MESSAGE OR
>BULLETIN  AGAIN WITHOUT FULL CREDIT AND I WILL NOT OMIT ANY LINES GOING 
>FORWARD.
>
>
>  I GUESS I DON'T COMMON SENSE LIKE DREW!!!


ROFL!!!

Careful Angelo,  The mailing list has an Acceptable Use Policy now.  They 
might try to get rid of you for being helpful.  Don't try to get in between 
them and their FM birds.

73, KB7ADL



_______________________________________________
Sent via [email protected]. Opinions expressed are those of the author.
Not an AMSAT-NA member? Join now to support the amateur satellite program!
Subscription settings: http://amsat.org/mailman/listinfo/amsat-bb

Reply via email to