Two entries. Separate them by 1 min in the time field!

--
David
KG4ZLB
www.kg4zlb.com



On 3/1/2010 19:55, Michae J. Wolthuis wrote:
Can anyone tell me when Jim (ND9M) says he is in EM00/01 how do I best enter
that in N3FJP's Amateur Contact Log program?  Currently I have been putting
in the grid exactly as EM00/01 but I don't know if that works with eQSO or
LoTW or is even appropriate.  Should I be making two entries?



Also, If Jim says Portable I put it in as ND9M/P or if someone says handheld
I put callsign/H is that the appropriate logging method for eQSO and LoTW or
should I just put ND9M?



Thanks Jim for the grids again tonight!



73s

Mike

Kb8zgl



_______________________________________________
Sent via [email protected]. Opinions expressed are those of the author.
Not an AMSAT-NA member? Join now to support the amateur satellite program!
Subscription settings: http://amsat.org/mailman/listinfo/amsat-bb


_______________________________________________
Sent via [email protected]. Opinions expressed are those of the author.
Not an AMSAT-NA member? Join now to support the amateur satellite program!
Subscription settings: http://amsat.org/mailman/listinfo/amsat-bb

Reply via email to