At the moment there are no new HTs that are full duplex and work well enough
for me to personally recommend. I've been pointing folks to going the two radio
route, with anything that will receive 435, and anything that transmits on 2m
(with PL for SO-50, 67, or 68). For a half duplex radio, I like the F6A as it
will receive dc-daylight on FM and SSB/CW. I strongly suggest people use full
duplex on the FM birds, but this rig works well as the receive portion.

73, Drew KO4MA