FYI my browser (Firefox) warned me that link was 'untrusted'.  Simply by 
removing the 's' in https, fixed that issue.

I'm expecting an AG-25 tomorrow, so if anyone has a need, I'll open it up and 
take some hi-resolution pictures of it.

I'm still also looking for similar information for a Mirage KP-2 440 preamp.

73 de W4AS

On Mar 18, 2010, at 1:38 PM, George Henry wrote:

> Going back in the archives, I found a message that said the AG-25 also uses 
> the 3SK121Y.  Thru Google, I also found a site which talked about replacing 
> the device with a 3SK183  
> https://www.stu2.net/wiki/index.php?title=Satellites&printable=yes.
> 
> 
> 
> 
> George, KA3HSW
> 
> 
> 
> ----- Original Message ----
>> From: Mark L. Hammond <[email protected]>
>> To: George Henry <[email protected]>
>> Cc: [email protected]
>> Sent: Thu, March 18, 2010 5:44:13 AM
>> Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] Devices in Icom preamps AG-25 AG-35
>> 
>> Hi George,
> 
> Thanks for the tips. We had a measured 12V at the connector 
>> attaching
> to the preamps and the menus were correct, so every thing 
>> indicates
> something was amiss on the preamp-hardware side.
> 
> I hope my 
>> colleague can get his preamps in working order.
> 
> Does anybody have the 
>> device information for the AG-25 units?
> 
> Thanks!
> 
> Mark 
>> N8MH
_______________________________________________
Sent via [email protected]. Opinions expressed are those of the author.
Not an AMSAT-NA member? Join now to support the amateur satellite program!
Subscription settings: http://amsat.org/mailman/listinfo/amsat-bb

Reply via email to