Hello group,

Is there any Belgian station that want to join me to the AMSAT-DL symposium on
april 24th this year?
I don't like to drive alone and with a few guys it's more fun.
You can mail me off list for details...

The AMSAT-DL Symposium and AGM will be held in the radome of the
spectacular 20 metre dish at Bochum.

The event takes place on Saturday April 24, 2010 from 10:00 to
17:00 local time.

There will be a lecture programme and an update on AMSAT-DL projects
and the results of the joint study between AMSAT-DL and the Federal
Republic of Germany Research Center for Aeronautics and Astronautics
(DLR).

For further details of the Symposium including directions see
http://tinyurl.com/ykezgjj

AMSAT-DL in Google English
http://tinyurl.com/AMSAT-DL

Federal Republic of Germany Research Center for Aeronautics and
Astronautics (DLR)
http://tinyurl.com/GermanyDLR

GO-Mars with AMSAT-DL's P5A Mission - Pixel Page
http://ticket-to-mars.org/index.pl?lang=en_EN

73,
Eric.

--