Nice work, Juan! I printed KP4AO working you :) They never heard me..not enough power and/or not lucky on the uplink freuquency.
Congratulations! 211000 4 -9 3.4 -406 3 # EA4CYQ KP4AO FK68 OOO 1 0 211200 10 -14 -415 4 RRR ? 211300 0 -31 1.8 -622 44 73, Mark N8MH At 11:41 AM 4/19/2010 +0200, Juan Antonio Fernandez wrote: >The day before yesterday I could receive arecibo in SSB and I received >several reports, CQs and ending transmissions such as "over over". > >Yesterday I could receive very clear the CW signal, it was a very steadily >signal. > >When they change to JT65 I called to EB4FXD and he told mo how I had to >configure the software. The sofltware in an old version could decode 100%. >Pedro EB4DKA could receive the signal witn a single CJU and a THF6, so they >encouraged me to try the contact. > >I can“t belive my eyes!, I have never tried an EME contact but with only 20 >minutes spare to shut off they sent your report !!!!!!!!. > >EA4CYQ KP4AO FK68 000 > >Thank you vey much indeed to arecibo operators, Pedro EB4DKA y Manuel >EB4FXD. > >Every day this hobby is more fantastic. > > >My setup is: > >- hy-gain 7030SAT with CP installed (15+15CP) >- 90 wats solid amplifier >- preamplifier >- hard line over 35 meters >- And old pentium 2 running JT65 > >Juan Antonio >EA4CYQ >_______________________________________________ >Sent via [email protected]. Opinions expressed are those of the author. >Not an AMSAT-NA member? Join now to support the amateur satellite program! >Subscription settings: http://amsat.org/mailman/listinfo/amsat-bb Mark L. Hammond [N8MH] _______________________________________________ Sent via [email protected]. Opinions expressed are those of the author. Not an AMSAT-NA member? Join now to support the amateur satellite program! Subscription settings: http://amsat.org/mailman/listinfo/amsat-bb
