Thank you Bent and OZ7SAT.  I find it very useful and have come to
depend on it ;)

73,

Mark N8MH

On Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 10:41 AM, Bent OZ6BL <[email protected]> wrote:
> On 2010-04-22 16:05, Mark L. Hammond wrote:
>> Does anybody (Ib ;) ) know if OZ7SAT is off the air?  I haven't seen
>> any telemetry updates in over a week.
>>
>> http://www.amsat.dk/oz7sat/tlm/
>>
>>
> It has been off the air for some days (I blew a software update ;-()
> It should be up again now.
>
> 73 de Bent/OZ6BL
> AMSAT-OZ hostmaster
>
> _______________________________________________
> Sent via [email protected]. Opinions expressed are those of the author.
> Not an AMSAT-NA member? Join now to support the amateur satellite program!
> Subscription settings: http://amsat.org/mailman/listinfo/amsat-bb
>



-- 
Mark L. Hammond [N8MH]

_______________________________________________
Sent via [email protected]. Opinions expressed are those of the author.
Not an AMSAT-NA member? Join now to support the amateur satellite program!
Subscription settings: http://amsat.org/mailman/listinfo/amsat-bb

Reply via email to