It just supports switching between RHCP and LHCP. Bruce WA3SWJ
At 02:48 PM 4/23/2010, you wrote: >Is this M2 mod for LHCP or RHCL only, or are the linear >polarizations possible also ? > >Stan, W1LE > > >On 4/22/2010 9:31 PM, Bruce Semple wrote: >>Pete - >>I have had one for about 1 1/2 years - on the 70cm antenna. >>When the GO-32 9K6 BBS board was up it made the difference between >>reliably receiving and not. >>(I am working on getting on the AO-51 BBS) >>I know S meter readings are all relative -- I usually see at least >>+20 when the polarization is correct. >>I have roof mounted antennas so I was able to do the modification >>without taking the antenna down. >>I did shift the antenna mounting position on the boom to account for >>the extra length/weight. >>During installation checkout - I did have an issue with the >>protection diode that was installed across the relay -- I had to replace it. >>Other than that -- it has worked fine. >> >>73, >>Bruce >>WA3SWJ >> >> >> >>At 10:48 AM 4/22/2010, you wrote: >> >>>Hello, >>> >>>I've been asked by a club member if anyone has any experience using an M2 >>>VHF/UHF Polarization Switch, and what their opinion of it may be. I can't >>>seem to find any reviews on field performance, thank you. >>> >>>73's Pete >>>WB2OQQ >>>www.massapequanyweather.com >>> >>>_______________________________________________ >>>Sent via [email protected]. Opinions expressed are those of the author. >>>Not an AMSAT-NA member? Join now to support the amateur satellite program! >>>Subscription settings: http://amsat.org/mailman/listinfo/amsat-bb >>> >> >>_______________________________________________ >>Sent via [email protected]. Opinions expressed are those of the author. >>Not an AMSAT-NA member? Join now to support the amateur satellite program! >>Subscription settings: http://amsat.org/mailman/listinfo/amsat-bb >> >> > _______________________________________________ Sent via [email protected]. Opinions expressed are those of the author. Not an AMSAT-NA member? Join now to support the amateur satellite program! Subscription settings: http://amsat.org/mailman/listinfo/amsat-bb
