To T/S the meter, swap the elevation wires with the azimuth wires and
see if the problem follows the swap.  I hope you did not do what I did:

The contacts for the motor wires lay down onto the mete wires
applying 26v to the meter ckt.  Taking the control unit apart doesn't
look fun.

73, Ed - KL7UW

At 06:39 AM 1/28/2011, Dee wrote:
>Bill,
>Alan seems to have covered all the troubleshooting areas for this rotor-
>Simple system.
> >From what I have seen here on the BB, It is a toss up between poor
>connections and Pot probs.
>Good luck...
>Dee, NB2F

73, Ed - KL7UW, WD2XSH/45
BP40IQ   500 KHz - 10-GHz   www.kl7uw.com
EME: 144-1.4kw*, 432-100w*, 1296-testing*, 3400-winter?
DUBUS Magazine USA Rep dubus...@hotmail.com