I am having a party on April 12 celebrating Yuri Gagarin and the activation of
ARISSat-1. It is from 6-10PM PDT April 12 (0100-0500 GMT April 13).

Anyone out there want to "visit" a bunch of giddy Californians via Skype/Skype
Video in that time period?

We are already scheduled other video linkups from 7:05-7:10PM and 9:45PM-9:55PM
PDT ...

You do not need to "offer" anything special ... Just hearing/seeing you as we
commemorate this date would be GREAT!

My Skype name - clintbradford

If you want to test the connection, just send me email.

Clint, K6LCS
909-241-7666 - cell