From: K8TB
Sent: Sunday, May 22, 2011 6:51 PM
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: [amsat-bb] Re: Dayton

     I took my  wife's and my QSL card from November QSO's, and the
Colonel signed those. When I told him I was "Tom from Grand Rapids..:,
he interrupted me and said, "You were the one that brought up Roger
Chaffee. Thank you for that". Whew. He remembers a lot of stuff. BTW, my
buddies watched and video taped me with the Colonel. Said I was like a 8
year kid. I was...
     Fun time...
       de tom K8TB