From: "Kevin Deane" <summit...@live.com>
To: <amsat-bb@amsat.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 09, 2011 6:53 PM
Subject: [amsat-bb] Balloon

You know here are some people trying to do an experiment of whatever kind,
probably spent alot of time and money on the project and I think that is
great. I was tracking it and was waiting for it to get above the Sierra's
and try to get the downlink. Would have been neat.

BUT here we have people saying this and that and complaining... What a bunch
of spoil sports, I mean really who cares. Like it was really gonna disrupt
the whole APRS system, and if it did for a little while WHO CARES, GIVE THE
GUYS A BREAK!!!

Anyway, good try guys and am looking forward to another attempt.

Kevin
KF7MYK