Well, it didn't take Amsat officials long to shoot down the proposal
and tell me that ARISS does not stand for amateur radio use on
ISS.  ARISS is a free use of ham radio for PR under the guise of
educational outreach.

Probably payback for cancelling my membership after 25-years and
resigning as Field Op (their rules).  I found that I enjoy eating and
having a roof over my head in my retirement so had to make a choice
on what I spend money.

This may very well be my final post on amsat-bb  ...25-years
Notice that my services are no longer free ....$150/hour for technical help

73, Ed - KL7UW, WD2XSH/45
BP40IQ   500 KHz - 10-GHz   www.kl7uw.com
EME: 50-1.1kw?, 144-1.4kw, 432-100w, 1296-60w, 3400-?
DUBUS Magazine USA Rep dubus...@gmail.com