Where are you located?  Basically, you have to pass an examination conducted by
your national authorities and obtain an amateur radio operator's license.  With
the license comes an assigned call sign.  It is that call sign that you use
when operating using the amateur satellites.

Glen, K9STH

Website:  http://k9sth.com