Hello All,

I have a question about  the transmission of voice and  images of the
ARISSAT-1. I had understood that he would send at intervals of 2 minutes an
image and a voice message. But in the orbit over the Atlantic 11:38 UTC I was
able to hear messages of greetings, reports of temperature, and  SSTV  without
gaps between a message and SSTV. That's right, is correct !?. Thanks.

73 Pirajá PS8RF

The Amateur Radio is supportive and helpful in any circumstance.