Hello everybody,

I've just had my first try with ARISSat-1 this morning (max elevation 22
degrees), the CW2 signal is audible from AOS till LOS though the Morse Code
Decoder had some trouble decoding the audio. Here's what I've got "ARIISATQ
RS 1S NSPSI OET 327 M IH~30C CP +~3 C B~ 35N~TA IUHIS IEISSATL RST50E~VIET
I5TS~UE+RT Q K", the rest is probably garbage as I tried to vary the LOCUT
and HICUT of the SSB filter. I have a Kenwood TS-2000 transceiver, could
anybody suggest optimal values for these settings? No BPSK frame was
decoded, will try again!

73,

Thu XV9AA