Hi All,

I was monitoring some passes while mobile today, and amidst all of the
confusion of messing with coax and frequencies, I accidently transmitted on
440, through the preamp, with 35w (the relay is rated at 25w).  I thought I had
switched the VFO back to 2m, but I guess not.  It was only for a split second,
but since that every time I turn the preamp on it automatically knocks out all
received signal.  Does anyone have any idea on what I need to do/check to see
what I did to it?  I have heard of this happening, I just need to know what
path to take now to get it fixed.

It is worth mentioning that I can receive fine with the preamp in-line, but the
minute I throw the power switch it knocks out all receive (just static, no
received audio).  I have not changed any of the connections, so having a coax
hooked up backwards is not the issue.

Thanks,

Zack
KD8KSN