Hella Andras,

I am using version 12.8a.
After you insert the lines in your doppler.sqf file, restart the
program, click on satellites and select "amateur.txt" as source file.
RADIOSCAF-B should be at the bottom of the list. If not, click on
"update keps" and select the url with amateur.txt in it.
Click on the download button. and then click on "ok" in your satellites
window.
Now, open again the satellites window and select the "amateur.txt" file
and search for the RADIOSCAF-B sat and dubbel click on it.
Then select the new sat and click on "show on/off"
Click ok, and that should do it.

I hope this helps...
good luck,
Eric.