From: Stephen E. Belter <s...@wintek.com>
To: Ronald G. Parsons <w5...@w5rkn.com>; AMSAT-BB <AMSAT-BB@amsat.org>
Sent: Mon, Aug 15, 2011 9:22 pm
Subject: [amsat-bb] Re: Certificate for receiving BPSK-1000 telemetry

Ron,

All telemetry *Reception Certificate* requests, either voice or BPSK, should be
sent to the same e-mail address:  tlmrep...@arissat1.org .

Please send the actual voice telemetry information (MET, temperatures, battery
voltages, etc.) as e-mail to amsat-bb@amsat.org .

Please upload BPSK decoded telemetry to arissattlm.org .

73, Steve N9IP