Alan, Dudley el al

Here is what I am experiencing using ver 2.22

        1. When I transmit on VFO B I get motor boating in the open
receiver. The fix is to always put the uplink in                vfo b. The
normal satpc32 in vu mode loads the transmit in vfo b. There is a special
version of satpc32              that will do that but it does not have the
voice announce feature.
        2. When changing from uv to vu mode generates error and it takes
extra key strokes to fix that.
        3. I get desensing in the vu mode and the agc level has no effect
reducing power helps.
        4. The Flex does not load the modes from satpc32 correctly.
        5. In the FM mode I only get a max of 20 watts out in previous
version I got 60 watts output.
        6. The VAC does not get input from vfo b. The VAC should be
selectable both on transmit and receive.

Comment
        I am a little frustrated having paid a premium for a satellite rig
and 6 month later its performance does not      yet match its analog radios
equivalent  performance. I appreciate all the help and support that Flex
especially Dudley has   given to me and         I remain hopeful that they
will fix the remaining issues.

nick