Ok,
So it's not an amateur sat. It is also not an amateur "experiment",so why is it using amateur frequencies? I have read and reread the regulations governing the use of amateur frequencies and all I can find is a vague definition to the effect that the operators should be licensed amateur operators! What is so different that the amateur satellite "service" can use any non disclosed frequencies and modulation techniques to any other "secret communication" systems that are expressly prohibited by the universal amateur regulations?
Just my annoyed response,
  Don
      ZL1THO.