Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2011 20:49:52 -0700
From: "Greg D." <ko6th_g...@hotmail.com>
Subject: [amsat-bb] ARISSatTLM under Wine?

Has anyone had any success running ARISSatTLM on Linux under Wine?

It seems to install ok (I'm using Crossover Office), but when I launch it I see the briefest glimpse of a telemetry screen, and then it goes away (exits or crashes). No log files that I can find for what it didn't like.

If it matters, I'm running OpenSuSE 11.1 / KDE 3.5 on a 3.2 GHz Pentium-4 HT.

Thanks,

Greg  KO6TH

Howdy,

  Looks fine (under wine) with Ubuntu LTS.  Also looks like
one of those cygwin runtime module deals.

GL

73,
Guy - W6MSU