Using Orbitron 3.71 software, I can tell that the penumbral duration today was 9 seconds. However, this will vary in the future as the angle of the orbit to the sun changes. However, the first sunlight the satellite will get will be very red (due to the blue light scatter caused by the atmosphere). I have observed that ARISSat-1 doesn't start transmitting for a further 14 minutes.

To be more precise, I am seeing the Mission Elapsed Time (MET) counter start counting from zero about 40 seconds after coming out of eclipse, and the first BPSK telemetry frame has a MET=808. The first KURSK experiment data isn't transmitted until MET=945. However, since 12th September the KURSK experiment appears to have failed and is only sending null data.

73s, Simon G7WIQ