If we could somehow harness those slightly faster than the speed of light neutrinos, discovered at CERN, and apply them to RF use, the delay could be reduced. ;)

73,

Jeff  WB3JFS

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob- W7LRD" <w7...@comcast.net>
To: <amsat-bb@amsat.org>
Sent: Monday, September 26, 2011 1:30 PM
Subject: [amsat-bb] AO-7 observation

I notice when AO-7 is out there at 4000km I can notice the delay in cw from my monitor to the 8000km round trip to and from AO-7. Kind of shades of AO-40 (sobsob) when the delay was really noticable, and when we listened to ourselves (ssb) we had to turn down the rx volume a little as no to sound like a babbling fool.

73 Bob W7LRD