Hi Kevin,

I doubt the problem is your keps if you have an up to date set from any of the
sources suggested.

You might want to check the following:

Your PC clock may not have the correct time
There may be something in an initialisation routine that has set a default time
zone, or an offset from UTC
This can be tricky with some PC's and software. You might have to set your PC
clock to UTC.
Entering your lat/long, East or West of the Grenwich (0) meridian. There is no
convention on this some programs want a plus sign ahead of your longitude some
minus.

Those are the things that have caught me out in the past.

BTW - dont expect agreement to the second between different tracking software.
Its only a prediction and not all programs use the exact same algorithms to do
the calcs.

Good Luck

73 John G7HIA