Sent: Saturday, November 19, 2011 5:39 PM
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: [amsat-bb] Re: In School ARSSat Demos / lessons

... With ARISSat-1's main mission being Educational I would like to hear about people's experiences with schools in using ARISSat-1 as a teaching tool ...

What do you need? Classroom lessons abound for all aspects of amateur radio as it applies to the satellites - from elementary school to college classrooms.

Each ARISS contact has a lot of work "behind the scenes" at the campuses. There are phenomenal teachers and school administrations who really get
behinds their ARISS projects.

Be a little more specific with what you need - and I can either assist you, or point you towards excellent resources.

Clint Bradford, K6LCS
NASA / ARISS school technical support
http://www.work-sat.com
909-241-7666